A team of highly trained fitters will arrive at the job site at an agreed time. Fitting times for all worktops and other jobs can differ depending on your design. However, expect the fitters to be there for at least 2 hours.
When having a worktop installed please ensure the listed steps are followed:
1. Upon arrival for work to commence, previous or temporary worktops must have been removed unless otherwise agreed.
2. All relevant gas fittings and sink plumbing must have beendisconnected unless otherwise agreed.
3. Our fitters may need access to water or electricity so please let us know if this is a problem.
4. It is not our responsibility to disconnect or reconnect any gas, electrics or plumbing (Plumbers and electricians can be recommended if necessary).
5. The remaining balance must be paid on the day the work is completed.
Once your stone has been installed the fitters will apply the necessary treatments to ensure your stone is protected.
If you have any questions about our products and services please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8577 2353.