In order for us to complete a template for a kitchen or bathroom work top it is essential to ensure the listed steps are followed enabling us to provide you with a smooth and easy service.
1. All base units must be level and securely fixed into their permanent location.
2. A sink and sink template will need to be available when your job is templated.
3. If we are templating on top of an existing work top all surfaces must be completely cleared.
4. Measurements of any other appliances that need to be recessed or placed into the granite must be available at the time of templating, such as gas or electric hobs, push up plugs, metal pan grooves etc.
5. After the 50% deposit has been paid you will be given a fitting date and work will commence.
The member of staff visiting the job site will be happy to answer any queries you may have no matter how small, it is important that any decisions are made before the work begins.
If you have any questions about our products and services please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8577 2353.